What's in My Parks Bag??

We all want to have that perfect Disney Parks bag to go with our perfect Disney Parks outfit, but what goes inside that bag can sometimes be more important than anything else you pack for your trip. I am often called the "Queen of Over-Preparedness" by friends and family, and I'm going to show you why. Let's unpack my Parks Bag and see what's inside! 

**Disclaimer: The products shown below are products I have 
purchased myself and I am not sponsored to share them**


1. The Bag!

Let's start with the most important item: the bag itself! I purchased this beautiful and functional bag from an Etsy small shop called MyMouseketEars (Instagram: @mymouseketears) and this backpack is deceiving. It looks small and feels light but boy, can it hold everything you need and more! Now let's go through what I keep inside this beauty!





2. Cooling Towel (for hot days...)

As we've said before and I'm sure you all know, it. gets. hot. in. Disney. World. These cooling towels have become "all the rage" lately and with good reason. This particular one was purchased at Target on sale! These cooling towels are great to soak with water and stick in the freezer/fridge in your hotel room and have a nice, cold towel to place on your neck when that Florida Sun is beating down on you. They are also portable enough and thin enough to easily fold up and stick in your bag without it taking up too much space. Win/Win! (Side Note: on the rare occasions that it gets cold in Disney-and sometimes it does-I trade this towel out with a scarf)



3. Portable Fan

Keeping with the "it's so hot" theme, here's another Parks bag necessity and lifesaver. This portable fan has saved my life numerous times. It is chargeable so no batteries needed. I charge it the night before I leave to Disney and very rarely do I need to re-charge it during my stay (which is usually three days). The best part about this fan is that it also is a mister! You fill it up with cold water and pick your desired setting-just mist, just fan, or mist and fan- and viola! You have a misting fan that feels amazing. This fan may seem big and bulky but I promise you it's not as heavy as it looks and the cooling relief it brings is worth. it. 

4. Portable Charger 

Let's face it: As much as we'd like to think the opposite, we are all addicted to our phones. At the Disney Parks though, this can be useful. We use our phones as cameras to take awesome pictures for all our Social Media platforms and the Disney Parks apps are extremely useful as well. All of this can drain your battery though before your day is over. Instead of freaking out over not having a charged phone, Just make sure to bring a portable charger with you! Nowadays, there are so many different kinds in so many different sizes and prices that you can choose the one that best works for you! The purple pouch in the picture is the little pouch I keep my charger in. To keep things neat in my Park Bag, I stick everything in little pouches (you'll see...)


5. Splash & Deodorant 

 I told you I keep everything in little pouches. This cute one is courtesy of Ipsy :) And inside this pouch is a Travel Sized Bath & Body Works Body Splash (Japanese Cherry Blossom, my personal favorite) and a Travel Sized Deodorant. Sometimes you just need to go into the restroom or a little corner in the park and freshen up. That's where this little baggy comes in handy. You would be surprised at how putting on some body splash and deodorant automatically makes you feel better. This is definitely a permanent staple in my Parks Bag. Just make sure you use the splash away from others to not irritate those sensitive to sprays and smells. (Side Note: I usually carry in this baggy some Travel Sized Body Powder as well to help with those very hot and sweaty days...) 




6. First Aid a la Gaby :)

I am a big believer in being prepared for anything. And for that reason, my favorite little baggy is my most important one. This baggie is basically a portable First Aid Kit/Medicine Cabinet. I try to keep this fully stocked with everything I, or those around me, could need at a moments notice. What you see in the picture is as follows: Hand Sanitizer, Excedrin (my bff and I suffer from Migraines, so I'm always ready!) Advil, Tylenol, SPF Chapstick, Tums, Band-Aids, Neosporin To-Go, Tide pen, Benadryl, Nail File and Clippers and some hair ties. I usually keep some Aleve in this baggie as well, along with anything else I think we might need. This may seem like overkill but I promise you won't think so when you or someone in your party needs one or more of these things. 

7. Wallet

And last but certainly not least is the most important part of any Disney Trip: The Wallet. In my everyday life, I have a big wallet that holds everything I need (and some stuff I don't need as well...) but when I go to Disney, a smaller and easier wallet is always more convenient for me. This cute little Vera Bradley was purchased off the Shop Disney website for a pretty decent price! It has two pockets: a clear one for your ID (or AP) and a space behind it with a zipper closure. And boy does this baby hold a lot! I love this little wallet and use it religiously for my Disney Trips. It takes up little to no space and weighs close to nothing, making it a great fit for any Parks Bag. 



And there you have it, friends! Thanks for taking a trip with me into my Parks bag! If you have any tips of your own or want to share your own Parks Bag, leave us a comment below! Happy Park Days!



Comments

Popular Posts